Saturday 15 April 2017

THE FIRST TIME I GOT INTO AN AEROPLANE WAS WHEN I WAS TRAVELING FOR THE SHOW −EFE

centdairy.blogspot.com

The 24years rapper, new payporte brand ambassador  and the winner of the just concluded BBNaija 2017, who has been on a media tour, revealed on an interview that the Big Brother show gave him the opportunity to enter into aeroplane for the first time. He also explained that he was never interested on Debbie-Rise and can not visit Port Harcourt because of Marvis. 

Read the interview below:

On his relationship with Debbie-Rise:
“I was never really interested in Debbie Rise and when she came to the house, it was my duty to make her feel comfortable. In the house they told me I had to improve on my niceness because they felt I am not too nice but I tried my best. She took the vibe on a different level so I had to let her know that it was not what she thinks. Her guitar really got on my nerves and I had broken it like 200 times in my mind. Every day I set my eyes on the guitar, I broke it in my mind.”


centdairy.blogspot.com

Asked if he wishes to visit Marvis’ family:
“I cannot go to Port Harcourt because that is where she is based. We all know how her father is, so I have no intentions of going to Port Harcourt or going close to the place. I don’t have a girlfriend. My priorities are different and I am not moved by women but that does not mean I am gay. Never.”

Read also: Efe reveal his regret in big brother Nigeria house

The #BBNaija winner revealed that the show gave him the opportunity of getting on a plane for the first time
“The first time I got into an aeroplane was when I was traveling for the show and I was really shaking. It was a terrifying experience for me when we were ascending and descending. My flight was from Lagos to Abuja and from Abuja to South Africa. The South Africa trip was worse because there was turbulence. There was a man who was chatting with someone and during the turbulence; he was thrown away from his chair. I had to tighten my seat belt and clinch to the chair. That was how I was all through the flight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ACTRESS AND SINGER, TONTO DIKEH, TO APPEAR ON CLOSE UP PORTHACOURT ANNIVERSARY BILLBOARD

Nigeria actress, singer and philanthropist, Tonto dikeh will appear on the close up photo for the Porthacourt anniversary billboard wit...